Terms of service
Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully and make sure that you understand them before ordering any products from our site.
Please note that before placing an order you will be asked to agree to these Terms & Conditions. By placing an order you confirm your acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
1. COMPANY INFORMATION
Gamepatch is a trademark of BP Sports Ltd. and we operate the following website www.game-patch.com
Registered in Riga, Latvia
VAT registration number: LV40203348803
Registered office address:
Upesgrivas Street 80
Marupe, Latvia, LV-2167
When you place an online order through the site, you will be requested to provide personal and card payment details as part of the online transaction.
Please take the time to check the details of your order at each page of the order process and before clicking “Proceed with payment”, as you will not be able to make any changes to your order after this point.
After you place an order by clicking “Proceed with payment”, you will receive an e-mail “Order confirmation” from us acknowledging that we have received your order. We then send you an email that confirms that the Items have been dispatched (“Shipped”).
Orders on the site are subject to the required stock availability. Items added to your basket on the site will not be reserved for you, and are available for sale to other customers browsing the online store at the same time.
When you have placed your order via the site, stock will be reserved for your purchase. However, sales will not be finalized until the order dispatches from the warehouse, and payment is successfully taken.
All site pricing will be shown in Euro or US Dollars (in USA). All pricing is shown inclusive of tax. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
From time to time, Gamepatch will run discounted pricing on specific items as part of a sale or promotion.
4. PAYMENT & ORDER ACCEPTANCE
We accept the following payment types on our site:
Payments for all orders are taken on dispatch of goods, and are subject to fraud checks and checks by the card issuer.
By submitting your order on our site, you are confirming that the credit/debit card is yours or that you have authority from the cardholder to make the payment.
We will process your payments securely. Your payment and order will only be deemed as final when final payment is taken on dispatch of your goods.
All orders are processed within two (2) working days.
All orders ship directly from our warehouse in Riga, Latvia (European Union). Estimated delivery time may vary +3 days depending on the destination.
Import duties and taxes may be applied by your local authority. It is a legal requirement that we declare the full transaction value of the contents of all packages. Local import duties and taxes are levied by the carrier on behalf of the local customs authority.
Shipping is carried by FedEx, TNT and Omniva.
You must provide us with complete and accurate delivery address information. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes not only the address that your order is going to but also the name of the recipient. We cannot be liable for delivery of your order to the wrong address or the wrong person as a result of you supplying us with incomplete or inaccurate information.
We make a point to ship your product out as soon as possible. We work with trusted 3rd party delivery services, whose capacity is independent of our own service. That means that when the postal system experiences high volumes of deliveries, such as during the holidays, you may experience delays in receiving your order.
Additionally, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors or events outside our control, for example, material shortages, travel or transportation disruption, import delays, software or technical failures or higher than anticipated demand.
We are unable to deliver on public and bank holidays. On these dates, delivery will take longer than usual. Please allow an extra working day (i.e. Monday-Friday, excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) for each of these days when calculating the estimated delivery date and when choosing your delivery option.
6. RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Gamepatch stands behind the quality of the products and hopes you’re happy with your gear. If you’re unsatisfied with the products you have purchased from us, you can return your item(s) as follows:
- If you wish to return/exchange a product for reasons pertaining to size or quality defects, you may return it within 15 days after it was received. The returned goods do not need to be in their original packaging, however, they need to be in a sellable condition.
- Products can be exchanged or refunded if there is a manufacturing defect.
- After 15 days, gear must be unworn and unwashed to receive a refund or product exchange.
- To return/exchange a product, you must send your name, email and order number to email@example.com. Please also note the reason for the return or exchange.
- We will review each case individually. In some cases, we may require additional information, such as pictures, so we can choose the best course of action.
- Return/exchange process could take 2 – 3 weeks.
- If you would like to exchange a product for a different item, please return the original item and place a new order on our website.
- Credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment in which it was received.
- No refund of difference if price of the new item is lower than the original item.
- Gift cards are non-refundable.
- Freight charges on returns and exchanges are the responsibility of the customer. Freight charges from the original order will not be refunded.
- If you believe you have received a defective product that you purchased from a third-party retailer, please contact the original retailer. We do not accept returns from retailers.
- Orders placed must be returned to Dzirnieku Street 26, Marupe, Latvia, LV 2167.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Usage of the Gamepatch site grants you no rights to any copyright or intellectual property rights relating to the content of the site. All copyright is protected under national and international law.
Any site content can only be reproduced or distributed with express permission from BP Sports Ltd.
Any changes we may make to these Terms & Conditions in the future will be posted on this page and. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to these Terms & Conditions.
Our contact details are set out under the “CONTACTS” section of the site.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms & Conditions are governed by Latvian law and you and we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Latvia’s Courts in respect of any matter arising hereunder.
© BP Sports Ltd. 2022