Information Gamepatch May Collect from Customers
Gamepatch may collect and process the following data about customers:
- Information and documentation that the customer provides by filling in the Application form on Gamepatch's Website www.game-patch.com (hereinafter – “Website”). This includes information provided by the customer at the time of using the Website, subscribing to or requesting further services/support. Gamepatch may also ask the customer for any additional information, when they report a problem with the Website;
- If the customer contacts Gamepatch, a record of that correspondence/communication is retained;
- When visitors come to your site, third parties (such as AdRoll, Google, Facebook) may place cookies on their browsers for targeted advertising purposes. Users can opt-out of these companies collecting their information on this website;
- Gamepatch uses third party tool HOTJAR to record anonymously users behavior on website in order to optimize and ensure best user experience. Users can opt-out of HOTJAR collecting their data on this website;
- Details of the fulfillment of the customers’ requests;
- Details of the customers’ visits to the Website including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, other communication data and the resources that are accessed by the customers.
Gamepatch may collect information for system administration about the customer’s computer, including, where it is available, IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about the Website users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Storage of Customers’ Personal Data
All information provided by the customers to Gamepatch is stored on Gamepatch secure servers. To ensure the highest possible security for the transmission of your data between your web browser and our website we use the 128 b Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. SSL enables an encrypted transfer of information via the internet between web browser and web server.
As the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, Gamepatch cannot guarantee the security of the data the customers transmit to the Website and therefore any transmission is at the customer’s own risk.
Once the customer’s information is received, Gamepatch will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access.
General Uses Made of the Information
Gamepatch uses information held about the customers in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for the customer and for their computer;
- To provide the customer with information, products or services requested from Gamepatch or which Gamepatch feels may interest the customer, where the customer has consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- To carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the customer and Gamepatch;
- To notify the customer about changes to Gamepatch service.
Other Uses of the Information
- If a legal/ natural person is a new customer, and where Gamepatch permits selected third parties to use the customers’ data, Gamepatch (or third party) will contact the customer by electronic means only if the customer has consented to this.
- If the customer does not want Gamepatch to use their data in this way, or to pass their details to third parties for marketing purposes, the customer should inform Gamepatch by email.
- Gamepatch does not disclose information about identifiable individuals to third parties, but Gamepatch may provide them with information about Gamepatch customers. Gamepatch may make use of the personal data collected from the customers to enable Gamepatch to comply with the advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of Customers’ Personal Information
Gamepatch may disclose the customers’ personal information to third parties under the following circumstances:
- If Gamepatch sells or buys any business or assets, in which case Gamepatch may disclose the customers’ personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Gamepatch, or substantially all of Gamepatch's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case any personal data held about the customers will be considered as one of the transferred assets,
- If Gamepatch is under a duty to disclose or share the customers’ personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply the Terms and Conditions or other agreements; or to protect Gamepatch's rights, property, its customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of protection against fraud and risk reduction.
The customer has the right to ask Gamepatch not to process their personal data for marketing purposes. Gamepatch will usually inform the customer (before collecting their data) if Gamepatch intends to use the customer’s data for such purposes or if Gamepatch intends to disclose the customer’s information to any third party for such purposes. The customer can also exercise the right, at any time, to prevent such processing by contacting Gamepatch by email.
The Website may contain links to and from the Websites of Gamepatch's partner networks/ advertisers/ etc. If the customer follows a link to any of these Websites, Gamepatch does not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy policies of these websites.
Access to Information
The law gives the customer the right to access information held about them. The customer’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the law.